ISGC is an INCREASE event, organized by WildEvents, in partnership with the CNRS.
The International Consortium on Eco-conception and renewable resources (INCREASE) is a research center hosted by the CNRS (FR CNRS 3707). INCREASE is a network between public laboratories, R&D centers and industrial companies involved in the field of green chemistry.
The National Center for Scientific Research, or CNRS, is a public organization under the responsibility of the French Ministry of Education and Research.
CNRS aims to:
- Evaluate and carry out all research capable of advancing knowledge and bringing social, cultural, and economic benefits for society.
- Contribute to the promotion and application of research results.
- Develop scientific information.
- Support research training.
- Participate in the analysis of the national and international scientific climate and its potential for evolution in order to develop a national policy.
WildEvents is a creator of scientific events which aims to create links between academic research and the world of industry to overcome technological obstacles, facilitate the emergence of new innovations and boost business activity.