Innovation sessions allow companies that participate in the exhibition area to present their area of expertises during oral communications.
Innovation sessions aim to provide an opportunity to discuss new innovations, new products, R&D problems, engineering solutions, technological solutions.
- Innovations sessions are subjected to a reviewing process and will take place in the exhibition area.
- 3 innovation sessions are still programmed (see Program overview).
- September 15th, 2016: innovation submission opening
Innovation submission guidelines
- The working language at the conference is English and all contributions must be submitted in English.
- Abstracts innovation must be submitted online. Do not fax, mail or email your abstract, as these will not be considered.
- You can submit one abstract under the same personal user-account.
You want to participate in the innovation sessions :
- Create your account and your personal dashboard
- Submit your abstract innovation online. You will receive deposit confirmation and abstract number by email.
- If your abstract is selected for an innovation session, you will receive acceptance confirmation by the scientific committee.
You don't have any account :
1. Create your personal dashboard
- Click on the Register button
- File the form and validate
Your dashboard will be created and is used for registration(s), abstract submission and Green Chemistry Challenge participation (innovation sessions, 1-to-1 meetings and exhibition).
2. Submit your abstract for innovation sessions
After creating your dashboard, follow the on-screen instructions.
Up on receipt of your deposit, a confirmation with an abstract number will be sent by email. Thank you to specify this abstract number in all our exchanges.
YOU HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED AN ABSTRACT :
All modifications will be possible directly on your dashboard until March 31st, 2017.
To modify your abstract:
- Access to your dashboard: click on « login » button and enter your email and password
- Edit and modify your abstract on the form
You need help: [email protected]