To enable industrials to show their innovations, to meet industrial requirements, to facilitate public-private and private-private partnerships, to present new challenges in R&D, to facilitate exchanges between participants, … ISGC creates the " Green Chemistry Challenge " : 1-to-1 meetings, exhibition area, innovation sessions and mentorship opportunities.
- Innovation sessions allow companies that participate in the exhibition area to present their area of expertises during oral communications.
- Innovation sessions aim to provide an opportunity to discuss new innovations, new products, R&D problems, engineering solutions, technological solutions.
- Innovations sessions are subjected to a reviewing process and will take place in the exhibition area.
ISGC 2019 offers an exhibition area to enable start-ups, smes, academic laboratories, editors, … to present their challenges, expertise and latest innovations.
Exhibition area is open to all meeting participants. Innovation sessions, 1-to-1 meeting, all the coffee breaks, the welcome diner and the lunchs will take place in this exhibition area.
- Pack “fully equipped booth”: € 300/sqm
- Pack “partitions walls”: € 1550
- Pack “table top”: € 1000
ISGC provides ideal context for the development of “public-private” or “private-private” partnerships in order to solve R&D problems and build tomorrow’s chemistry.
- You - SME’s, leading companies, startup or research Laboratories - submit online your profile (research areas, expertise, technologies, engineering solutions, …) or an outline of a project, a technological obstacle, a R&D problem … These information are viewed online (secured plateform).
- You create your agenda, set up meetings, and participants can also plan meetings with you.
- You are a young researcher: ISGC allows you to meet industry and senior researchers to discuss career opportunities ...
- You are a company or an academic laboratory and you are looking for talent: ISGC allows you to meet talented young scientists in chemistry ...