The call for communication is open until november 15th 2018 (March 31ST 2019 for poster submission)
A special issue will be published in Green Chemistry Journal :
Green Chemistry is the home of cutting-edge research on the development of alternative sustainable technologies and is delighted to be publishing a selection of papers from ISGC-2019. Please note that all submissions will be subject to initial assessment and peer-review and as such we cannot guarantee publication of submitted manuscripts.
More information about the scope, standards and publication criteria of Green Chemistry can be found online at www.rsc.org/greenchem.
Abstracts submission guidelines
- The working language at the conference is English and all contributions must be submitted in English.
- Oral communication : OC (oral communication = 15 min with questions) and Industrial Communication : IC (industrial communication = 15 min with questions)
- Abstracts must be submitted online. Do not fax, mail or email your abstract, as these will not be considered.
- You can submit 3 abstracts max with the same personal user-account.
- Abstracts for poster sessions must be submitted before April 15th, 2019.
You want to submit abstract(s)
You want to participate in the SCIENTIFIC PROGRAM :
- Create your account and your personal dashboard
- Submit your abstract online (3 max). You will receive deposit confirmation and abstract number by email.
If your abstract is selected for oral or poster sessions, you will receive acceptance confirmation by the scientific committee.
YOU HAVE ALREADY AN ACCOUNT / YOU HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED AN ABSTRACT
All modifications will be possible directly on your dashboard until April 15th, 2019.
To modify your abstract (or to submit another one):
1. Access to your dashboard: click on « login » button below and enter your email and password
2. Edit and modify your abstract on the form
YOU DON'T HAVE ANY ACCOUNT
1. Create your personal dashboard :
- Click on the "Account creation" below
- File the form and validate
Follow the on-screen instructions.
Your dashboard will be created and is used for registration(s), abstract submission, exhibition and business convention.
2. Submit your abstract(s) - 3 max
Up on receipt of your deposit, a confirmation with an abstract number will be sent by email. Thank you to specify this abstract number in all our exchanges.