The call for poster submission is open until MARCH 31st 2017.
The call for abstracts (oral & flash communications) is closed.
Oral and Flash communications (OC & FC) and posters (PC) has already been selected from more than 1000 submitted abstracts. Thank you to all participants !
Find below a link to the full scientific program :
A special issue will be published in Green Chemistry Journal :
Green Chemistry is the home of cutting-edge research on the development of alternative sustainable technologies and is delighted to be publishing a selection of papers from ISGC-2017. Please note that all submissions will be subject to initial assessment and peer-review and as such we cannot guarantee publication of submitted manuscripts.
More information about the scope, standards and publication criteria of Green Chemistry can be found online at www.rsc.org/greenchem.
Abstracts submission guidelines
- The working language at the conference is English and all contributions must be submitted in English.
- There are two types of oral communications : OC (oral communication = 20 min with questions) & FC (flash communication = 10 min with questions)
- Abstracts must be submitted online. Do not fax, mail or email your abstract, as these will not be considered.
- You can submit 3 abstracts max with the same personal user-account.
- Abstracts for poster sessions must be submitted before March 31st, 2017.
You want to submit abstract(s)
You don't have any account
1. Create your personal dashboard
- Click on the "Account Creation" button above
- Fill the form and validate
Your dashboard will be created and is used for registration(s), abstract submission and Green Chemistry Challenge participation (innovation sessions, 1-to-1 meetings and exhibition).
2. Submit your abstract
After creating your dashboard, follow the on-screen instructions.
Up on receipt of your deposit, a confirmation with an abstract number will be sent by email. Thank you to specify this abstract number in all our exchanges.
YOU HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED AN ABSTRACT
All modifications will be possible directly on your dashboard until January 31st, 2017.
To modify this abstract or submit a new abstract :
- Access to your dashboard : click on « login » button below and enter your email and password
- Select the abstract number you want to modify
- Submit a new abstract (3 max)
You need help : [email protected]