The call for poster submission will be open on MARCH 31st 2018 (closing = November 15th 2018)
A special issue will be published in Green Chemistry Journal :
Green Chemistry is the home of cutting-edge research on the development of alternative sustainable technologies and is delighted to be publishing a selection of papers from ISGC-2019. Please note that all submissions will be subject to initial assessment and peer-review and as such we cannot guarantee publication of submitted manuscripts.
More information about the scope, standards and publication criteria of Green Chemistry can be found online at www.rsc.org/greenchem.
Abstracts submission guidelines
- The working language at the conference is English and all contributions must be submitted in English.
- Oral communication : OC (oral communication = 15 min with questions) and Industrial Communication : IS (industrial communication = 15 min with questions)
- Abstracts must be submitted online. Do not fax, mail or email your abstract, as these will not be considered.
- You can submit 3 abstracts max with the same personal user-account.
- Abstracts for poster sessions must be submitted before April 15th, 2019.