ISGC is a place for entrepreneurs and technologies to meet academic researchers and science.
ISGC provides ideal context for the development of “public-private” or “private-private” partnerships in order to solve R&D problems and build tomorrow’s chemistry.
ISGC offers 1-to-1 meetings for all participants with ability to send or receive meeting requests and view companies and laboratories profiles.
- November 30th, 2016: Online platform: • submission of academic laboratories, SMEs, StartUp, leading companies profiles
• access to the profiles of Green Chemistry Challenge participants
1-to-1 meeting guidelines
You - SME’s, leading companies, startup or research Laboratories - submit online your profile (research areas, expertise, technologies, engineering solutions, …) or an outline of a project, a technological obstacle, a R&D problem …
These information are viewed online (secured plateform) and ISGC participants can notify their interest and plan meetings with you.
You want to participate in 1-to-1 meetings:
- Create your account and your personal dashboard
- Submit your profile (company or laboratory), or an outline of a project, a technological obstacle, a R&D problem … You will receive deposit confirmation by email.
- From may 31 th 2016, you will be able to consult the participants profiles.
- From march 31th 2017 to may 19th 2017, you will be able to consult all the profiles, set up meetings with all green chemistry challenge participants.